Tuesday, June 09, 2009

A note on the new blog

For any readers interested in the content of this blog who don't want to sift through the inane and silly posts at the new blog, you may be interested in strictly following the "culture" label at "That's how we do it in the T.C."  Here's the link.   Whenever I write the sort of post that would have shown up at this blog, I'll label it "Culture," and it will show up under that specific URL.  For example, a very brief post on how Falstaff reminds me of Jerry, Kramer, and George.

1 comment:


  1. I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the opinions that this is working for you as well.
    Just discovered this site through Bing, what a pleasant surprise!
    obst und gemüsereiniger

    ReplyDelete