Friday, September 22, 2006

Sisyphus' Journey (today's links)

I am uncertain that I have a single reader at this blog. I am fairly certain that if there are any readers, they don't read the links I post. And yet I still produce the effort it takes to post these links. Ce la vie.

Learning How to Read Slowly Again
By WILLIAM GRIMES

A Scholar Is Alive, Actually, and Hungry for Debate
By MARC SANTORA

A Monument Crumbling With All Its Dark Secrets
By STEPHEN HOLDEN

Jailing the Messenger:Locking up reporters is the wrong way to plug grand jury leaks.
LA Times

The Twilight Years of Hipness: A middle-aged mom labors to stay in the know on pop culture.
By Debra J. Dickerson

Aquittal for Turkish Novelist
Richard Lea

How to Teach a Dirty Book
By Emily Toth

Liberty, Equality ... Diversity?
By Scott McLemee

Against Explanation
Posted by Joseph Kugelmass

The First 9/11 Starred Gandhi
by Eric Stoner

No comments:

Post a Comment